Case study „Cellomat“ - High value logistics on the final mile
A start-up company from Israel has developed a machine with which they want to spread a new way of trading mobile phones. The "Cellomat" works like an ordinary vending machine, but instead of a coin, a smartphone is inserted. After the coin is inserted, the user has the choice of exchanging the smartphone for an instant payment or for a new phone on-the-spot. As a pilot project, 3 machines were to be brought to 3 Saturn stores in Berlin, installed and serviced.
- Collection of the machines at the airport and delivery to the Saturn markets.
- On-site surveys in the branches before delivery.
- Accompanying at meetings to brief the branch teams
- Unpacking the machines and storing the crates
- Just in time delivery to the stores / placement
- Personal contact with Cellomat during the visitation of the stores
- Personal commitment on site for the service
- Provision of an office in one of our warehouses
- Project development alongside the pilot phase